Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Altered Photoshop image







This image is from a picture that I took from the flower show this year of a flamingo. it was difficult in the beginning to get the hang of things in photoshop since I was used to using illustrator but after a while I got the hang of things and filled in the white spaces and also took other images from the flower show that I have taken and incorporated them into this image. for example the body of the flamingo was from another flamingo that was at the flower show and also the tree. it also took a while to do but i like the way it turned out in the end I think it looks interesting and not so boring as my scanned image since I brightened the colors and added some texture to it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment