Monday, February 15, 2010
Digital Designers Rediscover Their Hands
this article was interesting because I think of art as more hands on then doing everything on a computer. to me it depends what I am doing on the computer if i'm working with photoshop then i don't mind using the computer. I feel that when art is more hands on you give your art a personal touch especially in some instances of jewelry making. at least at my high school it was all by hand and nothing was designed on computers. But at Tyler I feel that using computers to design jewelry works well too. it also makes it easier and takes up less time then sketching out everything which is more of a 2D sketch then a 3D design on the computer. personally i am more of a hands on typer of person since i don't have the patience to sit on a computer all day. that's why i'm hoping to major in either fibers or jewelry but would also like to get my teaching certification and work at an elementary school. i don't mind if people what to become graphic designers or want to sit at the computer all day long that's what they want to do but personally not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment