This is a quilt that we had to do for my 2D class based off of Gee's Bend we were able to use any media we wanted to I chose to use fabric that I already had. It is all hand sewn and is about 20 by 20 inches give or take. there are also a few sheets of rice paper that i also incorporated into it. I really enjoyed working on this project alot.
Friday, February 26, 2010
2D quilt project
This is a quilt that we had to do for my 2D class based off of Gee's Bend we were able to use any media we wanted to I chose to use fabric that I already had. It is all hand sewn and is about 20 by 20 inches give or take. there are also a few sheets of rice paper that i also incorporated into it. I really enjoyed working on this project alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment